"I regret the safe, privileged moderation that [keeps] me and so many others...safely on the sidelines of the struggle for justice and hope. That moderation is, for me at least, no virtue." - Samuel T. Lloyd III
"Has she ever pouted her lips and called you 'pookie'?
Never.
C'mon people. Moo with me!!!
I protest being deleted!'elp! 'elp! I'm being repressed! Come see the violence inherent in the system!
Bloody peasant!Then cease your blogular harrassment (which I don't have to take)! You'd do well to acquire some patience. :)
Blog, damnit!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
"Has she ever pouted her lips and called you 'pookie'?
Never.
C'mon people. Moo with me!!!
I protest being deleted!
'elp! 'elp! I'm being repressed! Come see the violence inherent in the system!
Bloody peasant!
Then cease your blogular harrassment (which I don't have to take)! You'd do well to acquire some patience. :)
Blog, damnit!
Post a Comment