"I regret the safe, privileged moderation that [keeps] me and so many others...safely on the sidelines of the struggle for justice and hope. That moderation is, for me at least, no virtue." - Samuel T. Lloyd III
I am innocent! One cannot unknowingly steal! Besides, my version boasts slight adjustments in the xml, which I labored over for whole minutes. Be proud of me. I am. :)
This layout is temporary, anyway. Now that I'm increasing public awareness, I couldn't abide by the eyesore that was this blog. More original design forthcoming!
2 comments:
You completely stole the layout from my band blog:
http://bartlettband.blogspot.com/
Layout stealer.
I am innocent! One cannot unknowingly steal! Besides, my version boasts slight adjustments in the xml, which I labored over for whole minutes. Be proud of me. I am. :)
This layout is temporary, anyway. Now that I'm increasing public awareness, I couldn't abide by the eyesore that was this blog. More original design forthcoming!
Post a Comment